Deputy CEO KBZ Bank
Nang Lang Kham is a Deputy CEO of KBZ Bank, responsible for managing the strategic direction of the largest bank in Myanmar. She holds a Master’s Degree in Management from University of Sydney and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from National University of Singapore. In 2008, Nang co-founded Brighter Future Myanmar Foundation (BFM), the social initiative arm of the KBZ Group, with her sisters.
With her as Chair, the foundation aims to uplift the underprivileged and help alleviate poverty in the long run, adopting five pillars for their initiatives: Women’s Economic Empowerment, Health & Disabilities, Disaster Recovery & Relief, Education and Environment & Wildlife Conservation. In 2016, BFM hosted Women’s Week Myanmar in partnership with KBZ Group, and the Women’s Forum as well. As Board Member of Business Coalition for Gender Equality Association, Nang guided and lead the strategic vision and approach of the association.
Nang was recognised and awarded the following recognitions from different organisations in local and international wise.
- Awarded the State Excellence Award by the President of Myanmar
- Named one of the ‘Women to Watch’ by Forbes Asia
- Member of Young Presidents’ Organisation
- Member of Global Shapers, World Economic Forum
- Recognized as a Rising Talent at the Global Women’s Forum in Deauville, France
- Recognised as ‘The Promising Young Banker in Myanmar’ by the Asian Banker
- Member of the Executive Committee of Myanmar Young Entrepreneurs Association